• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs Vanderbilt

Yeesh. I was building myself up for a missed field goal attempt. Don't know how I missed the sack possibility

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

literally cannot express the anger/frustration level I have for the coaching staff, fuck all yall

In any other place the job Lobo has done over the last 4 years would get you fired, but not at Wake. Any person at the University that performed at the level Lobo has would have been fired or reassigned to some other job. The guy gets paid more for doing less than any other employee at Wake

bye jim, bye lobo, bye everybody. fuck it all.

Fifth straight losing season. Worth every penny we are paying Grobe. Woof.

I agree this team is much much better than 4-8. Tanner not good as well. Worse now as sr. Stupid fucker getting sacked. Throw the goddamn ball.

Lobo can blow me. Grobe no fire.

Wasted this phenomenal defense.

Yeesh. I was building myself up for a missed field goal attempt. Don't know how I missed the sack possibility

Didn't think of the sack possibility? Where have you been the last 4 years. There was a 99.99999% chance that Tanner would end up taking a bad sack that would kill the drive. He has consistently done it throughout his career.

Didn't think of the sack possibility? Where have you been the last 4 years. There was a 99.99999% chance that Tanner would end up taking a bad sack that would kill the drive. He has consistently done it throughout his career.

I know! Announcers threw me off when they started talking about how far we needed to drive to get into fg range

Any other college team that has 5 losing season in a row would fire their coach...but not LOWF! See you in 2014 Jim.....

A fitting way to end a pathetic season.....like someone else said at least this debacle didn't cost us a bowl bid......

Did Tanner have one single late game winning TD drive during his entire career? I honestly can't think of one. The best I can remember is the late drive against LA-Monroe that would have tied the game with a 2 pt conversion. Of course, he spent the entire game before that leading a steady stream of 3 and outs.

Back