• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

prettttty sure it's 'mute', reff !

moot point-a debatable question, an issue open to argument; also, an irrelevant question, a matter of no importance

mute--refraining from speech or temporarily speechless

Whichever you like, you're The Captain! But at this point I wish you would be relatively mute on the point because this has been rendered moot.

Last edited:
moot point-a debatable question, an issue open to argument; also, an irrelevant question, a matter of no importance

Whichever you like, you're The Captain! But at this point I wish you would be relative mute on the point because this has been rendered moot.

i want to tongue this post's anus

Whichever you like, you're The Captain! But at this point I wish you would be relative mute on the point because this has been rendered moot.

I'm pretty sure every single person on this board knows the difference.

=PhDeac

Good news. Our fans are way too sentimental.

Elrod needs to use his degree to find job outside of Wake like the rest of us. Same goes for Rusty and Randolph

Still think Randolph should move on?

No doubt, but I don't think it's the same thing. There are a lot of literary links and headlines to one but not the other, plus it still makes sense. I've heard people say that phrase all my life. Didn't realize it was so colloquial.

http://www.mygc.com.au/residents-detain-thief-caught-act-pilfering-cars/

http://uproxx.com/news/media-pilfers-apartment-san-bernardino-killers/

http://www.turlockjournal.com/archives/26216/

If by colloquial you mean incorrect, then I agree.

Still think Randolph should move on?

Yes. I think it would help Randolph's coaching career to get a head job at a smaller school or a top assistant position at a better program.

Yes. I think it would help Randolph's coaching career to get a head job at a smaller school or a top assistant position at a better program.

Maybe a top assistant job at a smaller program or a head job at a much smaller program would be options for him.

Maybe a top assistant job at a smaller program or a head job at a much smaller program would be options for him.

Sure but he wouldn't take them because he's already the top assistant at an ACC school.

tumblr_m63jh6Qme01r82bbmo1_500.gif

Georgia fines Shane Beamer $25,000 for his role in Wakey Leaks while coaching at Va. Tech.

Beamer is currently an assistant at Georgia. Was identified as a recipient of game-planning materials from Elrod. All this is per Bleacher Report.

Wow. Wasn't expecting it to be Shane given Frank's statement.

So fined by who? The SEC on behalf of the ACC?

Last edited:
I heard it was Shane Beamer a couple of days ago. I didn't realize this thread didn't have that information.

Fined and reprimanded by UGA.

Back