• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's Tabb facing criminal charges

WTF are you talking about?

He couldn't keepo Jeff under control on the court the secodn half of the eason.

TY was a headcase for TWO years under Dino.

The events at the NCAA showed Dino didn't control his players.

blaming this on [Redacted] is nuts.

My bad for over a year(and only changed by Skip's death) isle posted hundreds of times that Skip had no class or professionalism. He started multiplethreads to say this.

Taking his opinion about a person's professionalism or control is like talking to Jenna Jamison about abstinence.

AFA did not have a paintball incident. He was in the car with someone that shot a woman in the ass with a pellet gun IIRC.

Edited to add: Newspaper reports indiacate that she was shot in the stomach, not the ass

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about?

He couldn't keepo Jeff under control on the court the secodn half of the eason.

TY was a headcase for TWO years under Dino.

The events at the NCAA showed Dino didn't control his players.

blaming this on [Redacted] is nuts.

My bad for over a year(and only changed by Skip's death) isle posted hundreds of times that Skip had no class or professionalism. He started multiplethreads to say this.

Taking his opinion about a person's professionalism or control is like talking to Jenna Jamison about abstinence.

Haha, it is actually impossible for you to make sense.

"Blaming this on [Redacted] is nuts," presumably because it involves a player recruited by Dino doing bad things while Bz was the coach.

However, "the events at the NCAA showed Dino didn't control his players," even though that event involved players recruited by Skip (maybe) doing bad things while Dino was the coach.

As for everything else you said, fuck off.

Last edited:
Haha, it is actually impossible for you to make sense.

"Blaming this on [Redacted] is nuts," presumably because it involves a player recruited by Dino doing bad things while Bz was the coach.

However, "the events at the NCAA showed Dino didn't control his players," even though that event involved players recruited by Skip (maybe) doing bad things while Dino was the coach.

If I need another post to connect the dots to show why those two stances are contradictory for your braindead ass, please let me know. I will try to use smaller words for you.

As for everything else you said, fuck off. A search function would make you look stupid (well, more stupid).

My "braindead ass" knows DINO also recruited those players.

As to what happened with Tony, it happened BEFORE Tony ever peracticed ONCE for [Redacted] AND Tony had DOCEMENTED anger issues BEFORE arriving at Wake.

I realize FACTs are foreign to you.

It would be THE biggest lie for you to assert that you DIDN'T call Skip classless and unprofessional for almost an entire year after Huggins got fired.

I would LOVE there to be a search function and I'd be HAPPY to bet my continued participation here versus yours that you DID make multiple postings and made multiple threads on that subject.

The hell with posting here I'd bet my life on it.

You know it's true but once again you are too dishonest to admit it.

My "braindead ass" knows DINO also recruited those players.

As to what happened with Tony, it happened BEFORE Tony ever peracticed ONCE for [Redacted] AND Tony had DOCEMENTED anger issues BEFORE arriving at Wake.

I realize FACTs are foreign to you.

It would be THE biggest lie for you to assert that you DIDN'T call Skip classless and unprofessional for almost an entire year after Huggins got fired.

I would LOVE there to be a search function and I'd be HAPPY to bet my continued participation here versus yours that you DID make multiple postings and made multiple threads on that subject.

The hell with posting here I'd bet my life on it.

You know it's true but once again you are too dishonest to admit it.

You make my head hurt, but I love the random capitalization. Only bish does it better.

I am not rehashing Skip today or ever. I am saying it is bizarre to blame Dino for the Today Show incident and the Tabb incident.

Jeff Teague - recruited by Skip, played 2 yrs under Dino, Today Show "incident" off the court under Dino (the police and WFU seem to consider it a non-incident), went to NBA.

Gary Clark - "recruited" by Skip, marginally played for 2 yrs under Dino, Today Show "incident" off the court under Dino (the police and WFU seem to consider it a non-incident), played 1 yr for Bz and contributed, graduated.

Tony Woods - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, zero incidents under Dino off the court, contributed on court for Dino, one incident off the court after Dino was fired and Bzz was hired, left program.

Ty Walker - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, registered DNPs under Dino and sulked, zero incidents off the court under Dino, played minutes out of necessity under Bz, mysterious incident off the court takes place after yr of playing for Bz, "future" TBD.

AFA - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, played 2 yrs for Dino, one off-court incident (paintball gun?) under Dino, went to NBA.

Tabb - recruited by Dino and re-recruited by Bz, trouble from the get-go, no contributions on the court and a couple incidents off the court under Bzz, left program.

I think that is everything, and that is a ton for WF basketball. But I don't see Dino as a culprit. There were 2 things that took place under his watch - the Today Show and AFA's paintball adventure. The police and WF apparently both evaluated the Today Show incident at the time and didn't believe the story enough to take action (G$ allowed to play 2 more years on scholly and graduate), and the AFA paintball ridiculousness, and I am pretty sure Dino suspended him for a few games for it.

If anything, Dino had his guys under control, and things spiraled AFTER Dino got the boot. Tabb, Walker, Woods -- none of them had any incidents under Dino (nothing major, to be sure), and all have had some pretty heavy accusations since he was fired.

Bzz was supposed to be brought in to fix this culture, and under his watch (1) a guy was accused of beating his girlfriend and left the program (I guess you have to give him a pass since it happened before Bz could have potentially established any type of mentoring role), (2) another guy was academically ineligible and capped off his one-year career under Bz by showing Bz he was working towards playing the following season and instead stealing a bunch of stuff and being kicked out, and (3) a third guy's future is up in the air for reasons we can only speculate about, but none of which are good. I don't see a lot of culture being fixed here. I see more problems existing where fewer once existed.

Let's not forget Chas. After his last game his mug and the term 'dirty player' were splattered across the front page of some of the nation's biggest sports pages.

You make my head hurt, but I love the random capitalization. Only bish does it better.

I am not rehashing Skip today or ever. I am saying it is bizarre to blame Dino for the Today Show incident and the Tabb incident.

first of all, nice eidting of your lie about Skip.

Secondly, RE:TAbb, [Redacted] acting tremendously professionally towards Tabb. He gave the kid chances and put strict rules in for him.

To think his actions towards Tabb are a negative are as accurate as your BS that you didn't attack Skip.

Wasn't Kevin Swinton the paintball guy? This is while he was on campus, IIRC.

The truth is there were on court and off court issues.

On court, JT sulking, AFA seemingly insisting on bringing the ball up court (apparently we had a true NBA PG in the team in Ish but we had an entire team unwilling to let him bring the ball up court), JT and JJ wouldn't pass the ball on the break, Chas (benching, erratic handling of the situation with him) and of course the decision to change the starting line up for the Cleve. St NCAA game.

It seems Bzz at least is not putting up with the same garbage. He gave Waker a chance, when he followed the program he played when he slipped back he didn't. Terrel, who looked like he was going to shoot the ball every time he touched it no matter where he was on the floor, had his playing time cut until he started following the program.

I'm sure this will be argued until either Bzz wins or he's gone, but so far I'd have to say Bzz has tried to control his team better than Dino ever could.

Jeff Teague - recruited by Skip, played 2 yrs under Dino, Today Show "incident" off the court under Dino (the police and WFU seem to consider it a non-incident), went to NBA.

Gary Clark - "recruited" by Skip, marginally played for 2 yrs under Dino, Today Show "incident" off the court under Dino (the police and WFU seem to consider it a non-incident), played 1 yr for Bz and contributed, graduated.

Tony Woods - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, zero incidents under Dino off the court, contributed on court for Dino, one incident off the court after Dino was fired and Bzz was hired, left program.

Ty Walker - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, registered DNPs under Dino and sulked, zero incidents off the court under Dino, played minutes out of necessity under Bz, mysterious incident off the court takes place after yr of playing for Bz, "future" TBD.

AFA - recruited by Skip and re-recruited by Dino, played 2 yrs for Dino, one off-court incident (paintball gun?) under Dino, went to NBA.

Tabb - recruited by Dino and re-recruited by Bz, trouble from the get-go, no contributions on the court and a couple incidents off the court under Bzz, left program.

I think that is everything, and that is a ton for WF basketball. But I don't see Dino as a culprit. There were 2 things that took place under his watch - the Today Show and AFA's paintball adventure. The police and WF apparently both evaluated the Today Show incident at the time and didn't believe the story enough to take action (G$ allowed to play 2 more years on scholly and graduate), and the AFA paintball ridiculousness, and I am pretty sure Dino suspended him for a few games for it.

If anything, Dino had his guys under control, and things spiraled AFTER Dino got the boot. Tabb, Walker, Woods -- none of them had any incidents under Dino (nothing major, to be sure), and all have had some pretty heavy accusations since he was fired.

Bzz was supposed to be brought in to fix this culture, and under his watch (1) a guy was accused of beating his girlfriend and left the program (I guess you have to give him a pass since it happened before Bz could have potentially established any type of mentoring role), (2) another guy was academically ineligible and capped off his one-year career under Bz by showing Bz he was working towards playing the following season and instead stealing a bunch of stuff and being kicked out, and (3) a third guy's future is up in the air for reasons we can only speculate about, but none of which are good. I don't see a lot of culture being fixed here. I see more problems existing where fewer once existed.

I believe the term is on his watch not under his watch.

Back