• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

Chase committed within a month of [Redacted]'s hire.

Serious question. What is Bz doing wrong besides playing Chase (and Cav)? The blame should go to the team missing shots, getting bad TOs and getting outhustled. Oh, and GT shooting 60%. I'm not sure how much of that is on the coach though.

When the other team starts a run, he should tell them to take no prisoners on defense and to hammer away until they are thrown off stride again. Hit 'em hard. There is no other way.

Jeff [Redacted] deserves to be hanged.

I know Bzz road ACC record is well documented, but also consider that CJ has only won 3 ACC road games in nearly 4 years. Of course Travis has 1. So even our upper classmen have little experience winning on the road in the ACC.

We don't have anyone with enough experience to show the kids how to win on the road in the ACC.

I know Bzz road ACC record is well documented, but also consider that CJ has only won 3 ACC road games in nearly 4 years. Of course Travis has 1. So even our upper classmen have little experience winning on the road in the ACC.

We don't have anyone with enough experience to show the kids how to win on the road in the ACC.

As bad as this is, I'd be shocked if we didn't get it within single-digits at some point in the half. Probably lose by 12 or so.

We're lucky that GT has missed at least 3 wide open jumpers to begin the half.

Even up by a million, I can still hear the GT fans scream "walk" on every WF offensive possession.

believe it or not, the score this half is even despite the fact that Tech went score less for 6 minutes.

Anyone else completely sick of a fat guy kicking our ass? This is what the 3rd time this year?

Back