• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

LOL at these commentators talking like we can still make a comeback. No, it's over, fellas.

While this is a young team and playing on the road is rough...this coach didn't have our guys ready to play.Remaining Stong Bzzz Out, but Go Young Deacs!

Nowhere do I see CJs points on the rest of this team. Next year is another bottom tier of conference season.

Buzz already won his Super Bowl, so this the rest of this season is like the offseason for him. Contract extension, here we come!

Nowhere do I see CJs points on the rest of this team. Next year is another bottom tier of conference season.
Yep, I laugh at people who think we'll see improvement next year. No, we're gonna have a tough time replacing CJ and will suck again next year.

Mary and Joseph, someone make a FT.

Or a layup.

Or a stop.

We blow goats.

Yep, I laugh at people who think we'll see improvement next year. No, we're gonna have a tough time replacing CJ and will suck again next year.

Suck a lot less without Bzzzz

What the hell is going on with these double teams. We literally have no plan or strategy on defense. That's all [Redacted].

2-42 in road conference games now at Wake and Colorado. Love you, Buzz!!! The fact that some students were hugging him after the State game makes me want to puke.

2-42 in road conference games now at Wake and Colorado. Love you, Buzz!!! The fact that some students were hugging him after the State game makes me want to puke.

No-SAT.

Hey.... Fuck you, buddy!!!

Back