• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

Can Cav not dunk? That seems like a valuable skill to work on if you can't make a layup.

Lol please never play Cav again.

Watch Buzz's facial expressions as he shakes hands with the opposition after this defeat...See if he learns any etiquette!

Cavanaugh, just leave the school. Please. Take Fischer with you.

#notracist

Unrelated to this dumpster fire of a game but I wanted to ask this somewhat discreetly and I figure no one will read this thread. Does CMM have multiple children?

State must be kicking themselves for letting that one get away. They just came out of the 2nd half not taking us seriously and it bit them in the ass.

Unrelated to this dumpster fire of a game but I wanted to ask this somewhat discreetly and I figure no one will read this thread. Does CMM have multiple children?

F it.... Are they eligible to play for us?

Buzzouters, did you see Buzz smile and look at his parter in the eye for the pre-game handshake? I think it's self-aware.

Its not surprising we didn't come out to play today as we already won our super bowl.

Guys, I found something Washinton can do right.

Cav stuffed. Haven't heard that one before.

WARM UP THE BUS!!!! WARM UP THE BUS!!!!! WARM UP THE BUS!!!!!

Back