• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

RW must have requested the cameras not be focused on Buzz during handshake time!

What a friggin' disaster! How in God's name do we beat #18 State and then get ass-kicked by the worst team in the ACC?

Whew. Watched another game without having to get anxious and worked up. Blah.

I despise RW.

I definitely don't see us winning our next 3 (vs. Duke, @Maryland, @UNC) so it looks like we're headed for 3-7 in the ACC headed into the FSU game and DV7's big "protest" event.

On a positive note, the announcers weren't spewing any of Wellman's culture bullshit.

bzz

- we didn't practice well the last two days so we are going to play like we practice
- we played lethargic and were all full of ourselves
- we tried to warn them
- we bounced back in the 2nd half and challenged them
- they were desperate and we were lethargic, that's all we talked about that the last couple of days and that falls on me
- we missed a lot of shots around the rim, we practiced 65 minutes yesterday and missed 11 layups
- we think its more about us right now, need to play with desperation and be strong around the rim

CJ
- we dug ourselves a big whole
- we were soft on our close outs
- their record is deceiving, they've been in most games
- goggles kept fogging up was the only problem
- eye is perfect just need to protect it
- dook is a good team we need to come out and play our game
- we've got to be ready from the start

bzz

- we didn't practice well the last two days so we are going to play like we practice
- we played lethargic and were all full of ourselves
- we tried to warn them
- we bounced back in the 2nd half and challenged them
- they were desperate and we were lethargic, that's all we talked about that the last couple of days and that falls on me
- we missed a lot of shots around the rim, we practiced 65 minutes yesterday and missed 11 layups
- we think its more about us right now, need to play with desperation and be strong around the rim

CJ
- we dug ourselves a big whole
- we were soft on our close outs
- their record is deceiving, they've been in most games
- goggles kept fogging up was the only problem
- eye is perfect just need to protect it
- dook is a good team we need to come out and play our game
- we've got to be ready from the start
lolz at a 10-8 team with blowout losses to Nebraska and Iona being full of themselves after a 2-point win at home vs. NC State.

I think Cory Alexander has done our last 3 games.

Back