• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

Get it within 8 by the half.

Also, has anyone noticed any performance change on the boards ever since the servers were upgraded? Just as slow as ever for me.

After the State game some guy on the old board started a thread titled something like, "We've found our coach". LOL!

Just reminding everyone that gt is winless in the acc. Well, at least for another coupe of hours.

Also, has anyone noticed any performance change on the boards ever since the servers were upgraded? Just as slow as ever for me.

Generally seem less responsive that before the upgrade.

I wonder if doing things like turning off avatars would speed things up? It always slows down during the games.

Dammit take Cav out! He fucking sucks penis at everything.

5 minutes in, GT was on pace to score 160 pts. That's fantastically bad.

The upgrade uncovered some serious performance issues. I've basically been on the phone with our hosts four hours per day since we upgraded. Sorry guys

Back