• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/GT GAME THREAD

We are getting beat - and beat badly- by a guy who should still be playing for his HS team?

WTH

Down 19 in the frst 8 minutes #ionaized

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Cavanaugh is sooo bad on defense and he really doesn't bring much offense.

Why is he playing so much?

Is Bz trying to prove to himself that he can find a shooting big man? Because he hasn't.

This is the kind of effort where Bzd needs to lay into the guys on the court and demand better effort. GT is bad. Not saying that we should win, but this kind of effort shouldn't happen to start a game. Ever. That's regardless of whether we come back or not.

Hey, this is still not as bad a margin as Iona. Chew on that for a minute.

RW and Bzz just remind me of people who think they know more than everyone else and stubbornly do the same thing/stay the course just because people tell them they're wrong.

Cavanaugh is sooo bad on defense and he really doesn't bring much offense.

Why is he playing so much?

Is Bz trying to prove to himself that he can find a shooting big man? Because he hasn't.

I have seen nothing from Cavanaugh that makes me think he should be getting even half the playing time he gets now. Soft, flat footed on D, and not even that great of a shooter

Bz needs to start sitting Cav immediately when he decides to give no fucking effort. Unacceptable.

Back