• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake in Daily Caller

It’s funny how everyone takes the moral high ground and uses their own victimhood as a kind of group naricisisism.

Is the change in America going to change YOUR FREEDOM by continuing to keep blaming and pointing fingers about oppression when freedom was declared and law was changed by a man who FOUGHT HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND WAS MURDERED because of oppression.

It’s almost as thought the civil rights movement, affirmative action, trillions of dollars poured into help Black America catch up along with 100 percent freedom tondo anything to become anything unlike before Dr King.

The mayonaise Ass privileged whities have to keep pretending, the politicians pandering, apologizing, blacks demanding, that their victimhood it their basis of their entire being. Their blackness isn’t progressive at all.

It’s a constant beat down of Americans who don’t have a right to think and feel based on a victim who has a moral high ground narcicistic view and needs to keep putting others down to inflate themselves with their own self inadequately.

You want change? How long will it take for the current oppression(?) and white guilt gonna go on to make change? You’re free and Louis judges a man by his color cause Louis color let’s society give him a pass?

What the fuck for?

It’s run it course.

How many times do I have have to say, “I have a black friend” so a black persons won’t think I’m a racist?

It’s bullsit. How many more “Black only” events clubs organizations television networks, political groups, legal, economic, social, segregated groups do blacks want so they can finally stop claiming citimhood greater than any other human?

This whole thread became a white ass cracker issue and what the value of the white kid was vs a black kid.

Blacks win the victim award. Just wonder how low privileged lily white ass has to go help the blacks get over their own personal issues.

Oh and Jesus was black too. And Santa clause. Does that make it better?

1q1nrc.jpg

Here's a frightening thought - what if Lectro and Risc had a kid?

Risc shows why she voted for for the President. Because white people are oppressed and women lie about sexual assault.

Seems like a strong disconnect between your actions and your feelings. Must be tough.

I'm not even clear what we're all arguing about at this point of the thread

It’s funny how everyone takes the moral high ground and uses their own victimhood as a kind of group naricisisism.

Is the change in America going to change YOUR FREEDOM by continuing to keep blaming and pointing fingers about oppression when freedom was declared and law was changed by a man who FOUGHT HIS ENTIRE LIFE AND WAS MURDERED because of oppression.

It’s almost as thought the civil rights movement, affirmative action, trillions of dollars poured into help Black America catch up along with 100 percent freedom tondo anything to become anything unlike before Dr King.

The mayonaise Ass privileged whities have to keep pretending, the politicians pandering, apologizing, blacks demanding, that their victimhood it their basis of their entire being. Their blackness isn’t progressive at all.

It’s a constant beat down of Americans who don’t have a right to think and feel based on a victim who has a moral high ground narcicistic view and needs to keep putting others down to inflate themselves with their own self inadequately.

You want change? How long will it take for the current oppression(?) and white guilt gonna go on to make change? You’re free and Louis judges a man by his color cause Louis color let’s society give him a pass?

What the fuck for?

It’s run it course.

How many times do I have have to say, “I have a black friend” so a black persons won’t think I’m a racist?

It’s bullsit. How many more “Black only” events clubs organizations television networks, political groups, legal, economic, social, segregated groups do blacks want so they can finally stop claiming citimhood greater than any other human?

This whole thread became a white ass cracker issue and what the value of the white kid was vs a black kid.

Blacks win the victim award. Just wonder how low privileged lily white ass has to go help the blacks get over their own personal issues.

Oh and Jesus was black too. And Santa clause. Does that make it better?

0ad.png

lol that pic will never not make me laugh now

Back