• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake in Daily Caller

Confused_Woman_4-e1519681129197.jpg

also bias, somehow:

Wake Forest University has previously demonstrated bias by promising to continue granting financial aid to illegal alien students.

I'll be interested in the admin response. Let's see if they go beyond the usual "While we can't comment on individual cases, Wake Forest promotes an inclusive blah blah blah"

"Turns out this Ryan Wolfe guy is a fucking smug douchebag who totally is a mayonnaise monster looking ass...so, he can continue his crying elsewhere"

The strongest response for the university is to say that it wasn’t a politically correct thing to say, and this is the corresponding consequence. We appreciate that the WF Review values accountability and political correctness.

That's pretty offensive.

All mayonnaise is not white. Prejudiced assumption!

First point: Mayonnaise ass monster is a quality insult

Second point: I guess this thing boils down to are we ok with racist attitudes towards white people? I don't really care one way or another, but it could set a less than pleasant president.

Third point: I am sure Mr. Wolfe is the man at parties.

Second point: I guess this thing boils down to are we ok with racist attitudes towards white people? I don't really care one way or another, but it could set a less than pleasant president.

LOL.

Anyone who puts mayo on burgers should have their citizenship revoked.

That's a generous description of Trump.

Yea, thx but we already have one of those.

Back