• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake in Daily Caller

Dang, I definitely went to school with his wife for years. She was smart and a ginger, so it never struck me back then that she might be deeply conservative.

So this guy was on Tucker Carlson last night and the segment was just as sad as it sounds like it would be

So Tucker had two different wake-associated people in two days? Good press!

So Tucker had two different wake-associated people in two days? Good press!

Confused_Woman_4-e1519681129197.jpg

I'll be interested in the admin response. Let's see if they go beyond the usual "While we can't comment on individual cases, Wake Forest promotes an inclusive blah blah blah"

Oh hey, look at that.

Federal privacy laws prevent us from sharing information maintained in student records, including administrators’ interactions with students.....Wake Forest University is committed to seeking common ground where every member of our community is treated with dignity and each voice is respected.

Whole thing seems like a joke, but is there any doubt that if a black student protesting Trump was handed a watermelon/had his face photoshopped on a gorilla, there would have been a ton of outrage, and the offending student(s) would have certainly faced significant discipline?

Seems like the kid's purpose was to point out the double standard, rather than truly play the victim card. Dumb thing to do, either way.

People laugh, but if it was a black student's face photoshopped onto a watermelon, WFU would have one less student enrolled today.

Yeah no doubt. It's not perfectly fair. But there's, like, a reason for that difference in response.

I bet this guy has never called a liberal a name.

OMG, the response was literally to him telling someone Twitter isn't a safe space.

Reddick-Racial-Insult-Tweet-1.png

This guy decided to spend his 15 minutes of fame showing the world he doesn't get the you're/your distinction.

Back