• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake in Daily Caller

If you read the previous posts, there were discussions regarding racial slurs and ethnicity.

I was asking if the Dean - being Jewish - mattered to the group here when one posted whites often referred to each other as micks, whops and kikes.

See a few pages back. Since whiles cannot be discriminated against because of their privileged history, according to most here, I wondered if they thought the dean being Jewish would matter.

Whites don't call other whites kikes or micks unless they are bigots.

As to "being Jewish" mattered, I know you have no shame, but that is totally disgraceful and ignorant.

not sure why Republicans don't understand that you're free to post/say what you want but not free from criticism

Right. And if people don’t want to be around you after you say it, thems the breaks.

not sure why Republicans don't understand that you're free to post/say what you want but not free from criticism

same group that thinks the 2nd Amendment gives you carte blanche to buy whichever gun you like in unlimited quantities

Captain, who determines what is criticism vs harassment? We are talking about one student here not republicans.

well, it would appear mother so dear did so. if he doesn't like it, he's free to transfer to a safer space

same group that thinks the 2nd Amendment gives you carte blanche to buy whichever gun you like in unlimited quantities

To be fair, they also believe the 2nd Amendment gives you the right to shoot at someone who shoots you. So they're not really consistent.

Unless you call a white guy a cracker. Then you’re free from punishment.

Not really. The person who called the guy a cracker is now a target of Fox News. That's the punishment.

what's this guy's address? i'd like to mail him a tampon.

it's not a double standard because the standards are not the same

So selective racial stereotyping is acceptable as long as it aligns with progressive ideology, correct?

Otherwise it's just plain ol' ignorant rube racial stereotyping which is NOT tolerated, right?

Just want to make sure my Tunnels outrage is calibrated properly. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hard to believe there's this much sympathy for a Twitter troll who was called "mayonnaise monster."

There's definitely more sympathy for him than there was for the black RA who was called a "nigger."

Keep in mind we don't know who the RA is. We just know it happened because a fellow student bragged on social media about calling the RA a "nigger."

Meanwhile, this Wolfe kid goes on TV and makes a big deal about being called a "mayonnaise monster."

Last edited:
Hard to believe there's this much sympathy for a Twitter troll who was called "mayonnaise monster."

There's definitely more sympathy for him than there was for the black RA who was called a "nigger."

Keep in mind we don't know who the RA is. We just know it happened because a fellow student bragged on social media about calling the RA a "nigger."

Meanwhile, this Wolfe kid goes on TV and makes a big deal about being called a "mayonnaise monster."

Really ? I don't remember anyone really supporting her. She got bounced from school which is a pretty significant punishment. Was somebody saying she was just exercising her 1st Amendment rights. I really don't remember.

What does anyone thing actually happened to the name caller. Any chance that she was given some firm counseling by Dean Goldstein?

Something slightly more stern than, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all !"

So selective racial stereotyping is acceptable as long as it aligns with progressive ideology, correct?

Otherwise it's just plain ol' ignorant rube racial stereotyping which is NOT tolerated, right?

Just want to make sure my Tunnels outrage is calibrated properly. Thanks in advance.

what are the stereotypes associated with "cracker"

Really ? I don't remember anyone really supporting her. She got bounced from school which is a pretty significant punishment. Was somebody saying she was just exercising her 1st Amendment rights. I really don't remember.

What does anyone thing actually happened to the name caller. Any chance that she was given some firm counseling by Dean Goldstein?

That quote doesn't mention her. I was saying there are people who have expressed more sympathy for the "mayonnaise monster" than the "nigger."

That quote doesn't mention her. I was saying there are people who have expressed more sympathy for the "mayonnaise monster" than the "nigger."

Well, like you said, he was never publicly identified. Putting a face to that kind of thing goes a long way. maybe he just wanted to get on with his life and was happy with the outcome/punishment.

Hell, she was so drunk it might not have actually even happened IRL. She might be just a racist drunk instagram shit talker.

Back