• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake in Daily Caller

But he really meant "precedent" not "president"...but doesn't realize it...

092b1803fcbe2b22f95acc4e80a44847.jpeg

So, you don’t think the comments and giving him a box of “crackers” shouldn’t be condemned?

I think the acts were petty and abusive.

Primarily though I'm just commenting on the continuing hypocrisy of the right, hosting the most prominent voices condemning "political correctness" and "safe spaces," complaining about the same issues when the shoe is on the other foot.

It's basically what I've said all along, it's not about being PC or safe spaces, people just want the right to be an asshole when they want to be and when they are targeted by other assholes complain about it.

It is what it is.

It's basically what I've said all along, it's not about being PC or safe spaces, people just want the right to be an asshole when they want to be and when they are targeted by other assholes complain about it.

It is what it is.

In this case it seems more like them taking advantage of being targeted by assholes to expose what they assumed was a biased system.

In this case it seems more like them taking advantage of being targeted by assholes to expose what they assumed was a biased system.

Yeah. I read a couple other articles on the Review site and it appears to be a hybrid of the OGB and Fox News slash Drudge Report.

The top articles aren’t news stories about the campus from an “unbiased view” but rather complaints about how college campuses are too liberal and stifling meaningful academic growth.

So what would a white person call a black person that's equivalent to a black person calling a white person a "mayonnaise ass monster?"

Just trying to get a sense of how bad of a slur that is.

So what would a white person call a black person that's equivalent to a black person calling a white person a "mayonnaise ass monster?"

Probably something in the tar baby range. Not sure it's really a racial slur, but not something you'd want to be called either.

So according to the article, Mr. Wolfe made a “safe space” comment to another student. Then when he got called a name he filed a complaint with the school. Sounds like a hypocritical punk ass bitch.

Probably something in the tar baby range. Not sure it's really a racial slur, but not something you'd want to be called either.

Thanks for answering. Any other answers?

“Republican “

Thanks for answering. Any other answers?

I think you have to take into account that her intent was to insult the white guy based primarily on his whiteness.

Sticking with a food theme, a commensurate insult might be "Hershey's Syrup Ass Behemoth" !!

Folks don’t like the wake forest review. Students had a discussion and somebody called someone a name. OMG!!!!!

There’s no racist name for crackers. They are racist cause they are lily white.

The honkies shouldn’t play victim. Who wants to be recognized as a victim? Nothing wrong with him calling her names back. He’d look more like an ass but he’s free to respond in a derogatory manner if he chooses. However, miss mayonnaise ass would look pretty stupid acting like a victim herself if she whined about it too.

You want to identify every human based on color, your all victims. Pathetic.

Wake should be smarter and cut the bullshit.

Are there any racist slurs for whitey? Nope. There ain’t.

Kind of creative and cute - mayonnaise ass monster. Lol.

I don’t know the extent but if she repeatedly called him out on social media over and over again, it could be harassment. That would take a lot of bashing online though.

White people have a ton of ethnic slurs reserved for each other.

Back