• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Jackets Game Thread

Is there any logic for not playing Carson and Ty together?

They probably figured that having gone 1-9 on the night that two shots would be an over-reward for Fischer.

I've been having a fight on the other board with a guy who suggests that Wake's offense tries to get cuts towards the basket. This game is example 1A why he is a dumbass.

Jason is a retard

I don't see tape on any of them.

MmTcG.jpg

i love the turnover drinking game cookoutdeac and i pioneered

NEW RULE: Do not give Tony C the ball as the shot clock winds down. Just don't do it.

Dagnabit Bz. F'ing do something about it!!!

We get it. We have no talent so it can't be all Bzz's fault.

Is there a reason we've run the shot clock down a million times without getting a good look? Serious question.

What kind of fucking offense do we "run"? I don't see any Xs or Os.

ESPN only has us as having 7 turnovers. That can't be right, we've had double digit shot clock violations, right?

We get it. We have no talent so it can't be all Bzz's fault.

Is there a reason we've run the shot clock down a million times without getting a good look? Serious question.

CP3s nut punch.

Some idiots still think we are cursed from that incident, right? So lets continue to blame that. Sorted.

Never seen so many lower level seats empty in the Joel for an ACC game..

We simply cannot inbound the ball from under our own basket. It is PATHETIC.

Back