• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Jacksonville Game Thread...

They're actually paying kids to show up. Scream in' Demons who show get out into a raffle for a $400 gift card. Next game is $500.

Wow. Is this rock bottom?

Pretty sure our starting 5 should be:

CMM, Coron, McKie, Devin, and... uhhhh.... McClinton.

Like, I'm sure we'll hold on and win this game or whatever, but it's a problem that all these shitty low-major D1 programs are dropping 80 points on us a night.

Every Wake guy fan looks the same. Do we have Stepford students?

They're actually paying kids to show up. Scream in' Demons who show get out into a raffle for a $400 gift card. Next game is $500.

To be fair, they did this when we were actually good -- I won three $150-$300 VISA gift cards and a Nintendo Wii in years we were #1 in the country.

Pretty funny - every time the ball goes inside with the new rules all the players just throw their hands straight up and try to just stand still so they don't foul out. And they're still called for fouls anyway.

Our defense is terrible.

How fucking awful must Presbyterian be?

(Also, for the first time ever, I actually spelled Presbyterian right without spell check, thanks Wake Forest scheduling!)

Back