• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Jacksonville Game Thread...

nkta-l.gif
I'd'd forgot about that Nikita, lol! Of course I meant Whitlock.

Damn, good game, Jax. Played with way more passion and energy than our sorry asses. We won't win more than 14 games with this pathetic defense.

Damn, good game, Jax. Played with way more passion and energy than our sorry asses. We won't win more than 14 games with this pathetic defense.

We're going to be like always, when we are fortunate enough to get off to good start, we'll fall asleep.

I did not watch much of the game (complete apathy), but did notice that the crowd probably did not make it to 4 digits. The Wake fans have voted on the Wellman regime with their feet.

We have got to get better at the FT line. 64% tonight but much of that late when we dictated who would shoot.

@TieDyeNation: Final Score: Wake Forest 90, Jacksonville 83. The Deacs remain among the ranks of the ACC's unbeatens, moving to 4-0

Just end my life

I'm not worried about SoS, that will take care of itself over the course of the year. Not like we'll be fighting for a tournament birth anyway. Just be happy we're 4-0 and stop inventing things to bitch about.

I'm not worried about SoS, that will take care of itself over the course of the year. Not like we'll be fighting for a tournament birth anyway. Just be happy we're 4-0 and stop inventing things to bitch about.

I take it you didn't watch the game? There's nothing to be proud of in that victory. Nor will there be anything to be proud of when we win less than 5-games in the ACC this year.

344th in the nation, baby! Will probably go up a little after playing mighty Jacksonville.

We might drop to 345 after Incarnate Word endures this murderer's row:

e6LvqES.png

I'm not sure what an Open Bible is, but I'm confident they could keep it within 10 at the Joel.

Back