• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

If we can beat UVA tonight...we might even be able to possibly host a first round game...

Agreed. The boys have really started to gel. Disappointing that the match tonight won't be aired on TV/the internet.

Not to have Watts available for the next match is a huge blow, hopefully he only receives a one match suspension, but UVA losing Bates to an ACL might be an even bigger blow to the Cavs.

Looks like Bates is out but Ownby has been stepping things up lately...He has been a thorn in our sides in the past....hopefully the boys will stay composed, organized and determined and the defense will shut down the cavs attack;)

Oh god not Brian Pwnby. He cost us a national title. No doubt in my mind that we would have beaten Akron in the final the year that UVA won.

Why the hell is there not a live stream of this game?

Unfortunately, none of the games being played tonight are on a live stream....perhaps the ACC is enforcing a "no stream" rule:(

Last edited:
Gotta think that you guys are in at this point, barring a ton of strange upsets in other tournaments.

Clemson has the same fun task that you guys did last year of having to win (or possibly just not lose) to be eligible. Sucks for them that it's a true away game this year instead of neutral field.

Unfortunately, none of the games being played tonight are on a live stream....perhaps the ACC is enforcing a "no stream" rule:(

I stand corrected....Twerps are live streaming the game tonight vs BC...also Duke is live streaming their game vs Clemson....UVA is just be cavalier about this whole event!!

Last edited:
Starters for Wake Forest: Arena, Delbono, Duvall, Ibikunle, Lubahn, Mullin, Newnam, Okoli, Tomaselli, Wenzel and Lisch in goal.

For the Hoos: Monaco, Libreros, Somerville, Ownby, Volk, Jumper, Dimas, Zinkhan, Span, Sullivan and LaCivita in net

gsterp...wuts up with Stertzer...he's not in the lineup tonight:eek: that is not good for you guys...

gsterp...wuts up with Stertzer...he's not in the lineup tonight:eek: that is not good for you guys...

Suspended for yellow cards. We're also giving Fernandez his first ever start at right back tonight. I'm ok with it since I never thought Saint Cyr was much of a defender.

Also thrilled to finish 2nd place and get a top 10 RPI team in the quarters, but that's what happens in the ACC

Back