• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

UNC up 2 nil on BC at half...with this game in hand the tarholes are on their way to a double....regular season acc champs and acc tourney champs

NCAA tournament bids are announced today. Looks like Wake is right on the fence.

SoccerInsider Steven Goff
RT @lyorks: Congrats to Michael Parkhurst who just signed a new 1 year deal at FC Nordsjaelland a few hours ago!

I think it was South Carolina, but they only flashed on it and I couldn't pause it to read the whole thing.

Does Southern Cal have soccer?

Edit - they do not. Gotta be the Cocks.

We play JMU in the second round if we beat South Carolina in Columbia.

Brackets

Last edited:
I'd give you guys decent odds of getting to the UConn game.

I'm pissed at the committee for loading our side of the bracket with most of the ACC teams, and all of the seeded ones.

Hilarious that we are playing a team that we would have played had it not been for the weather.

I know for a fact that we have at least 2 games of film on them (recorded while I was in the pressbox for the preceding games), so that should help a lot in terms of what they do and how they have grown.

Back