• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

Sounds like somebody's worried over here. Believe me, the next dominant force in the region, both academically and athletically, is Charlotte. Football will help lead the way in a manner that basketball and soccer could only dream of.

Last edited:
Akira was listed at 5'11" for us, but I swear he wasn't taller than 5'9"

I'm really getting curious about who GoNiners is. Usually I'd say moon, but I have a hunch this may be someone else....

Holy crap, UCLA keeper just made an insane save as overtime expired. Looked like a sure winner for UNC.

Whatever, the time is now. History is just that, in the past. It's made of of two words: his and story. Drop the extra "s" and you get "history." Now Wake has a nice histroy and Charlotte has some too, but our time is the present and we fucking own the future.

Jaybone, did you marry that chick who gave the great hummers or was she your middle school teacher?

No. She had a national television show about 5 years ago on cable, and I have to admit I fixated on those lips while she moved her mouth. Not exactly sure what she was reporting on as I never really paid attention. But oh, those lips.

Her wedding was featured in the NY Times about 8 years ago, and the shit eating grin on the groom's face in the picture was priceless. Only me and about 10-15 other dudes would have known what that grin was all about.

Back