• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer Spring 2011

Odds looking good. I wonder if they would let my dog in Spry? I'll say he is my chief scouting assistant!

Either way, I'll post a report when I get back. Might even take a pad and pen to jot stuff down as it strikes me. I always feel like I forget stuff that stuck out to me during the course of the match when I get home and try to replay it by memory.

:dancindeac:

Wake has an incoming transfer from St. John's? Alex Bramall?

Anyone know anything about this kid. He has a nice resume, but he didn't play at all last year (probably why he's transferring). Maybe he was injured. I don't know.

Honestly I can't remember Wake's last transfer into the program.

Anyone know anything about this kid. He has a nice resume, but he didn't play at all last year (probably why he's transferring). Maybe he was injured. I don't know.

Here's an article that Quotes the kid...I agree St. John's (in jamaican plains, queens, n.y.) would be a lousy place to go to school...that's just me and him speak'n

http://blogs.hudsonvalley.com/hudso...-star-alex-bramall-to-transfer-from-st-johns/

I heard there is another kid from St. John's transferring in also.

Bramall was formerly in U-17 Nat team residency in Bradenton and is left footed back or midfielder...you can never have enough left footed players!!...there's so few good one's..

Last edited:

Matt Thompson maybe.

Match tonight. Get in!

Excited to see them for the first time this spring. Yo, Tuff, where ya wanna go before hand?

Putter's sounds good, yo.

I'm hoping we close down shop early today. So just give me a time and I'll be there then.

Putter's sounds good, yo.

I'm hoping we close down shop early today. So just give me a time and I'll be there then.

Yo, we are heading over to putter's around 5:30 when DF2009 gets off of work. We are heading to the movie afterwords...what time is the match?

Just got a text from the game...13 mins left in first half Deacs 0 High Point 0

Here's an article that Quotes the kid...I agree St. John's (in jamaican plains, queens, n.y.) would be a lousy place to go to school...that's just me and him speak'n

http://blogs.hudsonvalley.com/hudso...-star-alex-bramall-to-transfer-from-st-johns/

I heard there is another kid from St. John's transferring in also.

Bramall was formerly in U-17 Nat team residency in Bradenton and is left footed back or midfielder...you can never have enough left footed players!!...there's so few good one's..

I know a very good one ;)

18:45 left in the 2nd half Deacs still up 1 nil on High Point:)

Back