• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NC State 7:30 PM ESPNU Night Game!

Fuck State. Their fans are miserable.

Know a ton of great State people, but they really do have a large share of bad apples - i.e. the ones who will curse/spit at you, throw mini bottles at you, key an opposing team fan's car, etc. All of those things have happened to me or friends/family. It's a shame too, because the tailgating and atmosphere at CF are top notch.

Also, go check out PackPride's score prediction thread if you want to laugh at Siff making a complete fool out of himself. It's sad, in a funny way.

An erect Clemson fan should distract the Pack posters.

Know a ton of great State people, but they really do have a large share of bad apples - i.e. the ones who will curse/spit at you, throw mini bottles at you, key an opposing team fan's car, etc. All of those things have happened to me or friends/family. It's a shame too, because the tailgating and atmosphere at CF are top notch.

We went to the 2006 games with 2 state neighbors and parked in the high donor lot in front of the main gate. Some bastards marked my windows with some sort of acrylic paint or marker that had to be cutoff with a razors. All i had on my car was a deacon club sticker. Still pissed and will never go back. Fuck the POS rednecks

We went to the 2006 games with 2 state neighbors and parked in the high donor lot in front of the main gate. Some bastards marked my windows with some sort of acrylic paint or marker that had to be cutoff with a razors. All i had on my car was a deacon club sticker. Still pissed and will never go back. Fuck the POS rednecks

Last season we tailgated in a lot reserved for Wake fans, where the Wake bus was parked. They had beer, food, tvs, and some cool handouts like frisbies and stuff. It was great.

Yeah, I just got a new vehicle and usually I've got 5 Wake magnets and 2 flags on my vehicle, but I'm considering not putting any on my vehicle Saturday for fear some drunk State fan might do something.

Appreciated this from Clawson:

“I want to start off our press conference by congratulating our men’s soccer team for winning the ACC Championship. This makes it three-straight years that either Bobby Muuss and I have won an ACC Coach of the Year award. We’re the only soccer/football coach duo in the nation to do that."

Appreciated this from Clawson:

“I want to start off our press conference by congratulating our men’s soccer team for winning the ACC Championship. This makes it three-straight years that either Bobby Muuss and I have won an ACC Coach of the Year award. We’re the only soccer/football coach duo in the nation to do that."

Win these last 2 and Claw might actually have a COY award. Of course Richt probably has it wrapped up unless they lose their last 2.

Win these last 2 and Claw might actually have a COY award. Of course Richt probably has it wrapped up unless they lose their last 2.

Yeah, but Richt's at Miami
Claw's at Wake
Wins at Wake have been tougher to get and more valuable than wins at the U
Claw is still in the running.

Currently predicted conditions for Saturday:

• [*=center]Saturday
    NOVEMBER 18

Showers and Windy
    High 60°F
    Low 42°F
    Chance of
    precip

40%

According to Lanie Pope, the rain should hold off until around 5:30, and then a cold November rain the rest of the night into Sunday. Hopefully this wont hamper the crowd. There's more hype around Winston for this game than I recall in some time.

Best Wake team in a decade + playing good, in-state foe. If there ever was a reason to get HYPE, this game is it.

Go crazy folks

Currently predicted conditions for Saturday:

• [*=center]Saturday
    NOVEMBER 18

Showers and Windy
    High 60°F
    Low 42°F
    Chance of
    precip

40%

According to Lanie Pope, the rain should hold off until around 5:30, and then a cold November rain the rest of the night into Sunday. Hopefully this wont hamper the crowd. There's more hype around Winston for this game than I recall in some time.

I can't imagine a cold rain would hamper a Wake crowd.

Back