• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Pitt

When you find yourself in a survival situation with a North American panther, immediately empty your bowels. It is your surest hope of creating space between you and your attacker.

and to think i was looking forward to tonight's game...

BKF is wearing a red sweater with a lit cigar, cackling in his living room. A signed photo of Carl Tacy at his side.

not really sold on this team for next year. we're gonna have to really improve defensively because take Collins out of the game, and we're fucking clueless on offense.

Maybe the team gave up after the Duke loss. How many close losses could they take before they lost optimism?

Oh well, maybe we will be a 2-3 seed in NIT. Waste of talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a great crowd for one of our most important February games in recent memory.

Fuck that, this isn't a "if only the crowd was in it we'd get some momentum" situation....this is an absolute shit show of TOTAL dearth of effort and focus.

Manning better light into them at half time because this is one of the most fucking embarrassing performances I've seen in my life.

I worried when we played well at Duke and lost that this would happen.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Good lord, we're looking to make it easy for the selection committee.

Was going to take off a few hours early to watch. Got caught up at work, just checking in on the score. Glad I stayed working.

Maybe the team gave up after the Duke loss. How many close losses could they take before they lost optimism?

Maybe? We don't have the personnel to hang with some ACC teams. The lack of effort in this game and for a lot of the Clemson game that is really concerning.

Back