• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Richmond Game Thread

This half court offense is just pathetic. I am not sure what Madison Jones does either.

Wow, Devin, what the fuck is he doing out there? He is just chucking the ball at the rim. He is terrible right now.

Think Devin is trying a little too hard right now, needs to just settle down.

These refs are certainly allowing a lot more contact inside though than a lot of other crews we've had this year.

And Devin is just putting up one awful shot after another. Teams are collapsing on him, yet no one is open for the easy spot up 3.

Travis playing like he's hooking up some of his Richmond buddies on the over/under...

I can't remember the last time Wake had a shot clock violation.

Devin is clearly struggling but I think since his temper tantrum in Nassau the refs now have it in for him. No calls for him on any moves despite a lot of contact.

The annual reminder that Chris Mooney actually embodies everything Wellman supposedly saw in [Redacted] while being much younger, much more charismatic, and having actually built a program.

Back