• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Richmond Game Thread

Yeah, Devin is trying to do too much but he has serious limitations on offense. He is not a very good back to the basket player. He relies on pivots and good footwork. If you can keep him in front of you, Devin can't really do much of anything.

This doesn't sound like Wake to me, more likely no students

2zdnojp.jpg

Devin is clearly struggling but I think since his temper tantrum in Nassau the refs now have it in for him. No calls for him on any moves despite a lot of contact.

He's not going to get those calls when he's off-balance or falling. He just needs to be a little quicker with his footwork and he'll get the calls when he's in better position.

Miles Overton driving to the rim is one of the most pathetic things you will ever see. Woof.

Yeah, Devin is trying to do too much but he has serious limitations on offense. He is not a very good back to the basket player. He relies on pivots and good footwork. If you can keep him in front of you, Devin can't really do much of anything.

Agreed he's much better if he can turn and face from 10-12 feet. However, his pivot with his back to the basket is quick and if he has position and goes straight into it it can be effective. It's all about understanding what the defense is giving (or not giving) him.

Madison is a turnover machine. Where is the guy that said this was our best pure passing backcourt?

Please get jones out. Forcing passes and shots that are easy turnovers

Bunch of haters on this thread...go to the Spider board and pull for Richmond.

Love the effort of Devin!

Carry on with your hate!

Yeah, I love the effort from Devin, but he's throwing up the dumbest shots possible. He's double teamed and just got stuffed.

Back