• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Sports questions you would want truthful answers to

I thought "all ADs have a list of five immediate candidates" in the event of an opening. Hasn't he told us that before? If so, what happened to the other two?

Bzd took up two slots. Duh.

"Can we get someone from the Sopranos to take care of this Bz guy?"

That is, as accurately as I can remember, what you posted.

And you thought that was serious? First of all, it is a FICTIONAL show. Second of all, it was meant as a humerus way to express #buzzzout. Third, no one else thought it was serious as I was not contacted by the authorities for making death threats (nor was I contacted by any of Premier Wellman's minions on Scout/DS and threatened with ban camp). I would hate to think of how you react to someone in your group of friends that utters the phrase, "I'm going to kill you!"

I'm also glad that you remember my posts better than I do.

I thought "all ADs have a list of five immediate candidates" in the event of an opening. Hasn't he told us that before? If so, what happened to the other two?

Maybe [Redacted] was #4 on the list. The alarming part of that is who was #5?

I was told by a Tubby source that he was interested in being contacted about the job after Dino was fired. Don't know the chain of events but there was an interest in at least talking.

I was told by a Tubby source that he was interested in being contacted about the job after Dino was fired. Don't know the chain of events but there was an interest in at least talking.

hmmmmm

Wellman???????????????

hmmmmm

Wellman???????????????

My uninformed opinion would be that we could not afford him. I remember hearing that he had a big buyout and would want some serious coin to coach here. Would love to know what happened. I think the fanbase would be much more patient with a guy who was won a NC as opposed to a guy who has never won a tourney game.

How much is he making this season? Around a million?

If we went after him then you would think that he would want more than that, not sure we had that type of money. Who knows though.

Does anybody know how much Coach [Redacted] is making?

How much is he making this season? Around a million?

If we went after him then you would think that he would want more than that, not sure we had that type of money. Who knows though.

Does anybody know how much Coach [Redacted] is making?

Tub's salary info

Looks like Tubby makes $2 mill or so base, with the ability to earn up to 3 with incentives. No way we could have touched that. The article says he makes as much as Matta and Izzo.

5) There was a vague mention of problems with Vidovich's contract, what are the details and how many years is he currently signed for?

Anyone know what's going on here? Did we bring over any soccer insiders with us?

Anyone know what's going on here? Did we bring over any soccer insiders with us?

If sayhey and blom will stop smoking weed long enough to get over here then maybe we can have a couple.

I know Baron came over here, but I think he may just be a diehard fan.

Do the players nail all the cheerleaders?

Has there ever been a cheerleader who fucked the entire football team?

Basketball team?

If sayhey and blom will stop smoking weed long enough to get over here then maybe we can have a couple.

I know Baron came over here, but I think he may just be a diehard fan.

Siff was the one that started this rumor, so I'm sure he can shed some light on it.

As I understand it though, it's just much ado about nothing. Apparently parties were just negotiating, but at the time of the rumor Jay V wasn't operating under contract. I assume a new one will be hammered out and announced eventually.

From talking to Jay a few weeks ago, I'd be surprised if he left Wake right now. Very surprised.

Tubby's guys really gagged down the stretch. his coaching is on its way down.

From talking to Jay a few weeks ago, I'd be surprised if he left Wake right now. Very surprised.

Any idea what he'd leave Wake for? I've always assumed that if an MLS job came calling, we'd have a tough time keeping him. I can't imagine him leaving for another college gig.

Back