• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Sports questions you would want truthful answers to

Depends. UNC's coach left to go to Creighton recently because of the money.

I would never ask Jay that, but I would assume a job in the professional ranks as well. Would make the most sense.

We are very lucky to have him at Wake.

Do the players nail all the cheerleaders?

Has there ever been a cheerleader who fucked the entire football team?

Basketball team?

Def not. Usually it's the trainers who fuck the entire team from what i've always heard.

Good to hear that about Coach V. Losing him would have been massive

Def not. Usually it's the trainers who fuck the entire team from what i've always heard.

Interestingly, our cheerleaders and athletes don't interact with those teams nearly as much as you'd think.

However, the girls on some of our other teams are very friendly with basketball and football athletes.

Tubby's guys really gagged down the stretch. his coaching is on its way down.
Agree. Tubby's not worth the money. He'll keep you out of the cellar and get you a mix of NCAA and NIT appearances, but he's not hanging any(more) banners anytime soon.

I've heard Brownell was the 5th person on Wellman's list & had some initial contact that didn't go anywhere.

Bzzz was fourth and Brownell was fifth?

Wellman sucks.

Bzzz, go the fuck to the NBA.

Bz may turn out better than you think. It's hard to take a realistic look at our roster & expect anything other than maybe beating a few more of the out of conference dregs.

Interestingly, our cheerleaders and athletes don't interact with those teams nearly as much as you'd think.

However, the girls on some of our other teams are very friendly with basketball and football athletes.

When I was in college, it was like this:

Girl's Soccer - Baseball
Men's Soccer - sorority girls
Field Hockey - Men's Tennis
Cross Country/Track - Cross Country/Track
Football/basketball - slutty chicks

There are, of course, exceptions, but this is pretty much the way it went.

Bz may turn out better than you think. It's hard to take a realistic look at our roster & expect anything other than maybe beating a few more of the out of conference dregs.

For me it isn't even about this season.

This was such a laughably bad hire from the get go. [Redacted]'s resume is incredibly lacking for someone of his age.

Was Mooney considered/contacted? If Richmond hangs on today he will have as many sweet 16 appearances as our last 3 coaches combined.

Mooney signed a new contract prior to us announcing the Dino termination. That doesn't really tell us whether or not he was contacted though.

I have been on Mooney's jock for a long time.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/10/04/chris-mooneys-graceful-toughness-rebuilds-richmond-into-threat/

A class act and a great coach.

ETA: not sure how well his system would translate to a high major, though it's reasonable to say it would translate just as well as [Redacted]'s since it's fairly similar. Both run modified Princeton offenses and prefer the match-up zone defense.

Mooney is literally too perfect for WF. Like, it makes me sick to even think about.

Mooney is literally too perfect for WF. Like, it makes me sick to even think about.

Hell, Richmond practically is Wake except in the A-10 instead of the ACC.

It's going to piss me off so much when GT hires him.

Back