• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

Ilian Evtimov just tried to throw an alley-oop but it accidentally went in. Might just not be our day here.

00001296.jPG

The cumby being dumby tag is probably warranted. I apologize for sounding like a complete jackass. In addition to being a jackass, I may have also been a complete dumbass in the process.

I heard that Overton has a stress fracture in his leg and so is finished for the season. If Codi cannot play, we are a little short-handed at the guard position. The Deacs are +6 according to the oddsmakers.

Yeah the only two guards would be Madison and Coron. Coron can't play the point so I guess Madison would just play 35-40 minutes?

BUT NOW WE GET TO SHOW OFF THAT DEPTH* THAT HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT ALL YEAR.

*Interesting to note that we are not actually in the top 100 in the country in bench minutes, so we're not actually very deep.

I heard that Overton has a stress fracture in his leg and so is finished for the season. If Codi cannot play, we are a little short-handed at the guard position. The Deacs are +6 according to the oddsmakers.

Line movement is probably a pretty good indicator of CMM perceived status.

Yeah the only two guards would be Madison and Coron. Coron can't play the point so I guess Madison would just play 35-40 minutes?

*Interesting to note that we are not actually in the top 100 in the country in bench minutes, so we're not actually very deep.

Madison played all 40 against Duke. He may have to do it again.

Madison played 40 against Duke so I assume he'd be okay. Coron has been such a trainwreck the past three games so that could be an issue if he misses his first few shots. Might need to play McKie spot minutes at the 2 which could be scary.

looks like Codi is going to play per 24/7. I actually like the Deacs chances tonight. Won't miss Ovaltine if Coron can hit a damn shot. His shooting has been terrible recently.

Ovaltine and Jared Lorenzen both go down with an injury in the same week?

That's bad news for the McDonalds diet.

Codi better be 100% or he shouldn't play. The last thing we need is a nagging ankle injury down the stretch with Overton done for the year.

Well if we only have Coron and Madison (who I didn't realize played all 40 minutes against Duke, then again I didn't watch the whole game nor did I fret over the box score once it was over) at the guard positions we're going to get run out of the gym.

This is going to be hideous. I'm glad I probably won't be able to watch.

Well if we only have Coron and Madison (who I didn't realize played all 40 minutes against Duke, then again I didn't watch the whole game nor did I fret over the box score once it was over) at the guard positions we're going to get run out of the gym.

This is going to be hideous. I'm glad I probably won't be able to watch.

My only hope is State fans start a "four more years" chant.

I think somebody should undoubtedly make a sign for that Duke game that says "[Redacted]'s Senior Night" on it.

I think somebody should undoubtedly make a sign for that Duke game that says "[Redacted]'s Senior Night" on it.
I'm in. Although I fear I'd get kicked and I kinda wanna watch Jabari Parker in person.

looks like Codi is going to play per 24/7. I actually like the Deacs chances tonight. Won't miss Ovaltine if Coron can hit a damn shot. His shooting has been terrible recently.

So deman puts projected starting lineups behind a pay wall?

Back