• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

i initially thought the "ovaltine brick breaks leg" said "ovaltine bricks leg"

When when the hell did Overton get hurt?

He told the coaches it happened when he jumped down from the top bunk but I heard it really happened in a pick up football game

He told the coaches it happened when he jumped down from the top bunk but I heard it really happened in a pick up football game
Are you just joking or is this a serious post?

stress fractures are from wear and tear. Came in a bit out of shape and his body probably not used to all the running. just needs time to heal and should be fine if he doesn't rush back. Just needs to do better with his diet and conditioning.

Codi in uniform, but still some question whether he'll play.

Kenny says he's in uniform but it's up in the air. Idk I think he is playing.

Last edited:
Where are you seeing this?

Kenny Beck ‏@kennybeckWXII 13m
Per Wake Forest hoops- PG Codi Miller-McIntyre WILL be in uniform tonight against NC State, but it is still unclear if he will play.

That's what I saw misread the unclear. TOO EXCITED FOR MOAR-AL VICTORY!!!!

That's what I saw misread the unclear. TOO EXCITED FOR MOAR-AL VICTORY!!!!
Ha, deleted that post after you edited it. He shouldn't play if he's not 100% (which he clearly isn't). It'll just continue nagging him if he keeps putting pressure on it. Rest up for FSU.

Back