• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

Deac83

Reaction score
Others will have better/current info but in my paper the line is Wake by 9

No pressure guys.

It's 8.5-9 in Vegas with a huge O/U of 170.5-171.5.

This is an absolute must win. It's nice to have a must win after all these years.

Last edited:
Vegas has obviously been watching Wake play at playing defense (although I thought we played well on defense the first half against ND)

Would love a blowout win, but I'll take any kind of win.
Just win baby.

Wearing these today.

C4ZC6xSWQAAh0ob.jpg

Will be laid up in bed watching the Deacs today recovering from an appendectomy. Luckily, I have the painkillers handy if things start to go South.

"Win or the season is over."

If this is true, then the season is already over. At least six games remain after today. Should we lose today and win all six, the season is decidedly not over. Let's play 'em one at a time and try to maintain some composure down the stretch.

Last edited:
Guessing Abu doesn't go off on us like last time. DMJ will get his, and I'm guessing Rowan is their second leading scorer today. Dominate inside and on the boards and win by double digits. Let's go!!

Back