• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

I laugh at anyone that thinks DSJ is better than Lonzo....it's a joke that people debate it
don't get the hype with this whole class. some nice players for sure but no LeBron, Durant, Anthony Davis, etc.

don't get the hype with this whole class. some nice players for sure but no LeBron, Durant, Anthony Davis, etc.
i think it's a deep class with no stars.

Signs of a great gameplay today. Aggressive and finding the cutter off of the pick and roll. Scored about ten points off of that already.

For me it's a good top 10. Not as strong as '15 maybe but better than every other year in the last 5. Fultz and Lonzo are both really elite prospects in my eyes. I like Josh Jackson too. It kind of tapers out after the lottery though.

If we had anybody who was hitting jumpers except for Crawford, we would be up 25.

Glad we're up and up by double digits but we don't looked very focused. Early 3s on offense, defensive rebounding seems sloppy, etc.

Glad we're up and up by double digits but we don't looked very focused. Early 3s on offense, defensive rebounding seems sloppy, etc.

I think those early threes at the top off the lane are actually part of the game plan. Seen Crawford and wilbekin both take them.

Back