• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

The ladies won 4-2. They won doubles and 1, 3, and 4 singles. 1 and 3 were three set wins.

The #1 men play their first match tomorrow (Saturday) at Wake at 2 pm.

Doubles was closer than I thought it would be. Looks like a good start to bottom 3 singles.

We're smoking in singles right now. Won first sets on all six courts, and only Court Three (Mansouri vs. Durham) was close at 7-6.

Other courts were:

6-3
6-1

6-0
6-1
6-1

Last edited:
Botzer wins easily at Four: 6-0, 6-0.

2-0 Deacs

Seraphim wins easily at Five: 6-1, 6-0

3-0 Deacs

Ahead on all of the other courts at the moment...

If my understanding of college tennis is correct, Cungu serving for the match on Court six right now.

Solid first match for the Deacs. We didn’t play great in doubles but pulled off the point with wins at 1 and 3. We cruised in singles winning all 6 first sets. Botzer toyed with his opponent and Seraphim looked strong.

Wake vs South Carolina at 2 pm tomorrow. They’ll be tough.

Just a note for those attending, you have to pay because it’s an NCAA match. Umbrellas are not allowed inside the complex but water bottles are (this is key). There is a misting tent back by the football stadium.

Go Deacs! Beat Cocks!

I can't be at the match tomorrow, but someone yell for me.
Really want to win it all at our place.

Back