• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

This is exactly in Wellman's playbook making folks on these threads squirm...

As I told you guys two weeks ago, [Redacted]'s going nowhere. Good job on the billboards. Ronnie just hunkered down to screw you guys over for one more year.

BabyDeac is a fraud.

giphy.gif

tumblr_m476smU19J1qlutygo1_250.gif

Gonna laugh when Va Tech and all these other schools get great coaches and we've got Bz for another year.

The exact Feinstein quote on his radio show today "I'm told, fairly reliably although things can change, that Ron Wellman...is not going to fire Jeff [Redacted].... Apparently they are going to fire two assistants." -BSD twitter

Kellogg said, 2 weeks ago, "it takes 6 years to build your program" in reference to Mark Turgeon.

Kellogg...6 years...of Buzz? Oh god, no.

So who else works as a basketball guy at CBS that Feinstein might give this scoop to? Seth Davis? Gottleib? Kellogg?

Nah. Fuck those guys. I'm going to text T-Bone down in Charlotte.

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 19m
Per John Feinstein's sources, Wake will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 16m
@KennyKeller_CSN They will, according to the source, fire 2 assistant coaches instead of JB

Guess this means Tom Abatemarco will be re-joining buzz's staff. I mean the guy can recruit and with the culture emphasis I'm sure he'll stay well within NCAA recruiting rules.

The exact Feinstein quote on his radio show today "I'm told, fairly reliably although things can change, that Ron Wellman...is not going to fire Jeff [Redacted].... Apparently they are going to fire two assistants." -BSD twitter

OK fuck this then. No chance that happens.

We're good.

Back