• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-UNC Game Thread - 8:00 pm

WFU1990

Reaction score
Well, we will probably outperform State. You hate to say that beating UNC is a must win for our tournament hopes, but we may be about there. Go Deacs!

hard for me to get excited. That clemson game sucked the life out of me

It's going to be really ugly. If Forest has a brain, he'll go right at JC with all those bigs. It shouldn't take much time at all to get JC in foul trouble.

It's going to be really ugly. If Forest has a brain, he'll go right at JC with all those bigs. It shouldn't take much time at all to get JC in foul trouble.

My thoughts exactly.

Maybe I'll punish myself and go watch it up the street at the Carolina bar for the 2% chance we win.

Only home game I'll make this year so I hope it's a good one. I'll get to see us at BC in a few weeks which will be ugly no matter the outcome.

Can Crawford guard Berry? Who can guard Jackson? Mclinton ?

Can Crawford guard Berry? Who can guard Jackson? Mclinton ?

I wouldn't get caught up in individual matchups. If Wake is hitting their 3s (which they should at home) they should be able to stay in the game & hopefully win. UNC went to IU & got punched in the mouth. You can't name one player for GTech & they ran UNC off the court. Clemson blew several chances to also beat them at home. Wake obviously has shown the inability to close out a victory (other than UNCG which shouldn't have gotten that close in the first place), but it would be embarrassing if they got beat down at home. Quite honestly there shouldn't be a game on the schedule that Wake gets dominated at the Joel.

Wake is going to be in the game in the second half like they have been with everybody this season not named Villanova.

It will once again depend on how we perform down the stretch. I believe we are going to beat a team like UNC/Duke/Louisville when the threes fall all night. Hoping tonight is the night.

Hoping UNC is overlooking Wake in expectation of their big match up with F$U on the weekend. That said, I'll say Wake wins the first half 42-39 and UNC takes the second half 63-27...

I can't believe we are only 9 point dogs. We could lose by 30 if they play with a brain.

Back