• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ UNC Game Thread

WE ARE SO BAD. FUCK THIS.

Buzz's Road Strategy

holes-1as0w1m.jpg

Chase is fucking terrible at playing basketball.

I love the two dribbles, pick up your dribble leaning away from your pivot foot, weakly give the ball to the other team. Favorite play.

8 TOs with 8 minutes to play in the half - we've got them right where we want them!

Mckie gets the steal and as predicted turns it over. The man will try to go to the hoop no matter what the numbers are. No basketball IQ. So much talent......no bball IQ! Sad

Elmore... "Ah look at this" in disgust after wake turnover. Welcome to bzzzball Elmore.

What in the fuck was that?

Why are we trying and failing to run with Carolina after being told we aren't allowed to recruit elite athletes anymore? Get Ron an Bz on the same page.

When will Bzz tell Travis he blows at dribbling and he's not 6 feet tall and fast?

I don't know. When he was hired, Buzzinners were quick to point out AFA bringing the ball down the court was the sort of fundamental mistake [Redacted] would never let happen.

I love the two dribbles, pick up your dribble leaning away from your pivot foot, weakly give the ball to the other team. Favorite play.

Absolutely perfect description of that pathetic play.

I'm sure this has been said but Cav is not now, or will he ever, be better than shit on defense

I'm not honestly sure there is a worse ACC scholarship player than Chase Fischer.

Are you fucking kidding me? That's a foul?

Back