• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - UNC Greensboro Game Thread

Why do I continue watching this? Both teams are terrible.

Wonder how this game managed to be an ESPN3 exclusive. Surely other channels were vying for it.

Are you the same person who has taken these for every game? I know somebody suggested keeping track a few weeks ago.

I've taken them for most games. Not sure if I have them all still or not.

They're still on imgur, if people search the game threads.

It's 11-9 at the under-8 "TV" timeout.

We're a second half team and UNCG is better than people think. I think KenPom has them at about #320 in the country. Most folks probably think they're far worse.

What is this fall away shit that Devin does?

So - lemme get this straight. All of the bad fans are watching the game via ESPN3 feed. Where are the "good" fans at? Or, do they just stick to box score and post-game comment analysis.

maryland in deep trouble at home vs. boston university

We play like this against Xavier, and we'll down by 20 right now. UNCG can't make anything.

So - lemme get this straight. All of the bad fans are watching the game via ESPN3 feed. Where are the "good" fans at? Or, do they just stick to box score and post-game comment analysis.
Anyone watching this game realizes that 6-12 in the ACC is this team's ceiling. We are just not very good.

We take way too long to get into games!

The first half lineup rotations are terrible every game. Bz needs an advanced stats guy to come up with lineup rules for him like Brad Stevens has.

Back