• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - UNC Greensboro Game Thread

Seven minutes without a post on a game thread. Wow.

Good stretch for Moto. That's nice at least - he's a pretty crucial player.

It's mind boggling just how bad UNCG is. Even a mediocre ACC team should be up 40 right now with the way UNCG is playing.

Is that under armor commercial about four times louder than everything else for everyone or just me?

I haven't watched the past couple of games because I haven't had time. Now I am wishing I didn't watch this game.

How is it possible for Madison to be THAT awful at shooting free throws? A 6'0" skinny kid should be able to hit 60% with his eyes closed.

UNCG just got blocked by the bottom corner of the backboard 3 consecutive times.

Why not go CMM, Coron, Trav, Devin and Dre every once in a while? A little more size while also stretching the floor.

Someone around here was making the case in the last few years that we should hire Wes Miller as our coach.

To be fair he did land this Cain kid as a transfer...

Jesus, what's the deal with Overton

So up 8 with under 10 min to go Bz has decided to go with Madison, Overton, Tree, Moto, and Dre. Fantastic.

That's the best Dre has played. He's got some talent.

We're in a dog fight with UNCG AT HOME. Wow.

So up 8 with under 10 min to go Bz has decided to go with Madison, Overton, Tree, Moto, and Dre. Fantastic.

I need Schwabber or Dillon or SoCal or some other BzIn fool to tell me why this is a good idea.

Back