• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - USC Game Thread

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
USC has some athleticism.

But no Terrells.

Watching this with a a Ballast Point Tongue Buckler. West coast people probably can't get it.

Cav bricks two wide open 3's. I think our coaching staff needs to stop pushing the "Cavanaugh is a good shooter" story.

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Madison is such a putrid FT shooter.

Official AD numbers: Game Attendance - 23,573

Moto Stupid Decision #1 for the day

Either bzz is incapable of stopping cav and moto from shooting 3's or for some reason he thinks it's a good idea. Either way just another reason he can't coach.

wake playing hard but we take way too manay posessions off on defense

The difference between Cav and Moto, is supposedly Cav can hit 3's (apparently not just in games), where I don't think anyone says Moto is a 3pt shooter. I'm more willing to see if Cav can get it going, but he better do it soon, since if he could be a 3 point threat it would help us quite a bit.

Back