• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - USC Game Thread

#55 looks like 35 years old.

Is McKie also on the bench or just not a factor right now? Has virtually no stats in the game and I can't see what's going on.

cav has really played well this year. he compliments Devin well.

Also, if Andre continues playing well in his minutes at the five, Cav and Devin will get to see more time on the floor together.

Yeah the rebounding from the zone doesn't really matter because we aren't a good rebounding team, so seems to be working pretty well making teams beat us by hitting shots

Yeah the rebounding from the zone doesn't really matter because we aren't a good rebounding team, so seems to be working pretty well making teams beat us by hitting shots

Buzzlogic can't rebound worth a shit, might as well play a zone.

Is McKie also on the bench or just not a factor right now? Has virtually no stats in the game and I can't see what's going on.

Like numbers mentioned yesterday, McKie manages to do a lot of great things that don't show up in the statbooks. Also, we are spreading the scoring around.

Deacs look good so far today. Coron is such a good shooter and Overton knocks in his first one too. Cav and Dre even looking good in the paint.

This is a really impressive run; CMM and McKie have been on the bench for nearly its entirety. We're doing a great job of working their zone to get Coron and Miles open looks, and Devin has had some nice touches on the block.

The difference between Cav and Moto, is supposedly Cav can hit 3's (apparently not just in games), where I don't think anyone says Moto is a 3pt shooter. I'm more willing to see if Cav can get it going, but he better do it soon, since if he could be a 3 point threat it would help us quite a bit.

Completely agree but one of your main duties as a coach is to provide role definition to the players. Moto should have no role in which he shoots 3's and Cavs leash based on performance should only be slightly longer.

Back