• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. #6 Xavier -- 7:00 pm on a TUESDAY! TV--Fox Sports Carolinas

Bringing 4 to the game. Most excited I've been for a home game in at least 5 years.

Prediction time... Trying to keep my expectations low.

Xavier 92
Wake Forest 80

I am also very excited. Got Wendell Moore ('19) and Rechon Black ('18) coming to the game. Each are one of the best in their respective classes.

Xavier 81-63. I hope I'm wrong but think Xavier is very very good.

I'm also very excited for this one - cutting off holiday drinks early with friends to get home and watch (where drinking will assuredly continue from the confines of my own apartment).

Wake 81
Xavier 78

I think we jump out to a lead of around 6-8 and hold that for most of the game until late when it tightens up for WF to prevail at the end w/ great free throw shooting.

So far, we know there will be about 30 people in attendance. AD calls it a sell out.

Let's follow the script for most of the season thus far. Dinos starts the game hot from 3 and we get up by 10 points and then we let Xavier back into the game with 10 minutes left and then we pull it together in the last few minutes and win the game.
Deacs win 86-82

Really hoping I am wrong but I think Xavier wins by 15-20. We haven't been playing well and I think they're really good.

For anyone who's regularly seen them play, what do the match-ups against X look like? I haven't seen much of them, but it seems like their backcourt size is going to give us fits, as is their propensity for keeping opponents off the boards.

We're gonna grab so many boards and throw lobs like its the Arkansas game.

I watched them play against Cinninatti. They are very quick but we have the advantage down low.

Xavier 81-63. I hope I'm wrong but think Xavier is very very good.

I'm also very excited for this one - cutting off holiday drinks early with friends to get home and watch (where drinking will assuredly continue from the confines of my own apartment).

Of course. Who in his right mind tries to watch Wake without drinking?

Back