• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. #6 Xavier -- 7:00 pm on a TUESDAY! TV--Fox Sports Carolinas

I think my favorite play so far tonight was the triangle pass to Wilbekin on the missed 3. The ball movement tonight has been phenomenal.
Yes, yes, yes. Or the four touch passes that led to the easy McClinton basket. Great ball movement thus far.

Two things:

1) That was probably the best half of basketball Wake has had in years... sadly.

2) I am going to have to start following Wake again. (Yes I am a bad fan who just couldn't stomach watching the abysmal fall of our program.)

Wow.

Although if we beat them, I'm sure we'll decide that they were overrated. And then others will put us in the sweet 16.

Honestly, I feel like we're so deep. So many strong players in the lineups we've put out. And that's without Dinos hitting anything.

What might be good is that other than Crawford, we're missing a lot of our longer shots. If Dinos and Wilbekin start nailing some of them we can score a lot more in the second half.

Wake leads at halftime 43-28. Best half of basketball the Deacons have played in a long time. Need to continue this level of effort, focus and execution for 20 more minutes to secure the victory. Go get it Deacs.

First home game I've been to since the Dino years. Can't believe the Joel is this loud during break!

Back