• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake V. Clemson

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
I need some tickets - and could use a parking pass as well... Anyone ?

Probably need 5 tickets. Might be bringing some Clemson fans but they are family and not too obnoxious...

Probably need 5 tickets. Might be bringing some Clemson fans but they are family and not too obnoxious...

Boo.

Clemson @ Wake is being held by the ACC for the six-day selection (along with FSU @ Syracuse), ftr.

Game will either be at 3:30 on ABC or 7 on ESPN (most likely scenario IMO). Won't be at noon for those making plans.

Was hoping we'd have a shot at 8 on ABC but that'll be a Big 12 game

Wow... an unforced error right out of the gate :cool:

Thought I'd be up front about it. A lot of people on here know my daughters went to Clemson... What can you do?

Tell them they that you're not going to contribute to the far too much Orange that will be in our stadium anyway and they can watch it on the tube.:thumbsup:

Game will either be at 3:30 on ABC or 7 on ESPN (most likely scenario IMO). Won't be at noon for those making plans.

Was hoping we'd have a shot at 8 on ABC but that'll be a Big 12 game

I figured noon was a really long shot, even before the season started, but I still wish it could be noon so I could go to the game before an afternoon wedding in Winston. Oh well.

I'm guessing it's 3:30 and FSU-Cuse gets the 7.

Clemson is by far the biggest draw that the ACC has right now.

ABC would likely be regional at 3:30, that was why I was saying 7 on ESPN. Especially with a not great game from a difference conference at 8 on ABC, I think they'll want a decent potential alternative

Is the 3:30pm or 7pm slot more desirable for the ACC and media? I'd imagine our game would get that.

FSU is just another mediocre team with a large fanbase. Clemson is actually playing for something.

Is the 3:30pm or 7pm slot more desirable for the ACC and media? I'd imagine our game would get that.

FSU is just another mediocre team with a large fanbase. Clemson is actually playing for something.

3:30 is the biggest spot of the week for the ACC usually.

Though that's usually because there's an SEC game at 7 on ESPN. ACC is rarely in that slot.

7 E1 game always gets a lot of promotion. 3:30 ABC ain't bad either, but when it's regional and you're splitting two games you don't get quite as much of the spotlight

Though that's usually because there's an SEC game at 7 on ESPN. ACC is rarely in that slot.

7 E1 game always gets a lot of promotion. 3:30 ABC ain't bad either, but when it's regional and you're splitting two games you don't get quite as much of the spotlight

I'm sure the SEC dominates 3:30 ratings with their CBS game

Though it is a particularly shitty one next week -- Mizzou-TN. So our game's gonna get plenty of eyeballs regardless, as long as it's competitive

Anybody still sitting on extras? I could use anywhere from one to three. None will be going to Clemson fans, that's a guarantee

Back