• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake V. Clemson

Why are so many Deac fans selling their tix ?

I've got 2 daughters under the age of 6. Not going to put them out there at 7pm with wind gusts at 20mph with a low of 34.

Why are so many Deac fans selling their tix ?

Because 72 - -12 is not much fun?

I'm going to be there, but I'll probably not stay in the stadium if it's ugly.

I've got an extra red lot parking pass, and I'm in need of two tickets. Anybody want to trade?

I've got 2 daughters under the age of 6. Not going to put them out there at 7pm with wind gusts at 20mph with a low of 34.

Clemson can't play in cold weather.
We'll win.

Deacs gonna get got! Clemson is p good this year. If Wake can pull this one out it would be a good win.

Just opened today's winston salem journal. The entire GameDay spread is wake versus virginia!!! Have mercy.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just opened today's winston salem journal. The entire GameDay spread is wake versus virginia!!! Have mercy.

I wish we were playing Virginia today. I predict we throw the ball 12 times today.

Is this real? How did that happen?

Is this real? How did that happen?

That is really inexcusable. ESPN primetime game against a top 5 opponent, great opportunity for a program building win (although not expecting it) and our home town paper is featuring a game we played 2 weeks ago.

Can someone tell me what time the Deacon Walk occurs? Bringing my two sons.

Can someone tell me what time the Deacon Walk occurs? Bringing my two sons.

Supposedly 2 1/2 hours before kickoff, but usually about 2 hours and 15 minutes before kickoff. On another LOWF note, some signs at the game say 2 1/2 and some say 2 hours before kickoff.

Supposedly 2 1/2 hours before kickoff, but usually about 2 hours and 15 minutes before kickoff. On another LOWF note, some signs at the game say 2 1/2 and some say 2 hours before kickoff.

LOL. k thanks

Too many Clemson cars in the gold lot

Back