• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Dook Game Thread

Duke just looked more athletic to me. We couldn't make plays at key moments. Manning wasn't able to settle down the team. We just got beat on our own floor. I just can't stand Duke.

The game was over when they called the bullshit tech on Devin.

This team just can't win big games, they psyche themselves out at times

why does k walk with a security guard? does he think he is a football coach?

Many good strides taken tonight. Codi has found his grove. Thomas played well in the first half and Collins played really well. We need to not try and shoot our way out of trouble and need to get Crawford to be more consistent. Add in Mitchell actually hitting a couple 3's and we will be a tough team to beat. Manning has his work cut out for him but it's not an impossible job

We are not an NCAA Tournament team. We lack poise, we can't shoot free throws, we're undisciplined defensively, and we torpedo ourselves at the worst possible times mentally. Devin's technical was so goddamned stupid it defies words.

Also, Crawford and Wilbekin going a combined 0-11 for the night crushed us. We already are only playing 8 guys we can't afford for two of our starters to not even show up for the game.

Many good strides taken tonight. Codi has found his grove. Thomas played well in the first half and Collins played really well. We need to not try and shoot our way out of trouble and need to get Crawford to be more consistent. Add in Mitchell actually hitting a couple 3's and we will be a tough team to beat. Manning has his work cut out for him but it's not an impossible job

We really need the next 3.

Also, Crawford and Wilbekin going a combined 0-11 for the night crushed us. We already are only playing 8 guys we can't afford for two of our starters to not even show up for the game.

Nah bruh we lost because Manning didn't call a timeout, aren't you reading the thread?

And now we're talking about DT needing to mature. He's a fucking a senior!! That ship has long sailed.

Also, until we get some players who can shoot the basketball, I don't expect much from this program.

yeah, not sure why some people think we'll be better next year without Devin and Codi, scored 41 of our 75 and we still lost by 16

We haven't had basketball IQ in more than a decade. Watson taking 3s when we are scoring at will inside defies logic. This program has so lacked guys who understand the game with few exceptions (CJ Harris etc.) for a long, long time

yeah so manning stick DT back in w 6 minutes left. he would breathe on someone and get fouled out. he couldnt do anything defensively when he came back in with 2 minutes left and we were losing by 10

Only one more chance to beat a really good team at home. Not a great situ re: the Dance

really happy that Codi had such a strong game. Still plenty to like from this team. Just frustrating, and man, I hate Duke.

Back