• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. Georgia Southern Thread

We aren't going to cover against Georgia Southern. And it wasn't a fluke result.

That hurts.

[Jim] NIT? NIT? I am hoping we beat High Point!!!! [/Mora]

NIT. I'll holster my hatred for the cunt.

NCAA. I'll gladly admit I was wrong about him and that he isn't a worthless piece of shit.

However, based on these first two games, I sadly don't think either come to fruition this season.

Please let me be proven wrong.

Such ugly talk. Low class.

CJ is either thinking too much or lifting too much. He looks tight. Probably putting lots of pressure on himself to be a leader.

Fair enough...

We just seem to panic any time there is the smallest amount of pressure in the back court. It's incredibly frustrating to watch.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am pulling for TC, but Fields seems so much more comfortable handling the ball under pressure. Fields will be our starting pg sooner rather than later.

Fair enough...

We just seem to panic any time there is the smallest amount of pressure in the back court. It's incredibly frustrating to watch.

True, though to be fair, it has been that way for at least the past two coaches.

Fair enough...

We refuse to run the baseline. Why? Why do we pass into the corner. Our inbounds play needs work

Back