• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. Georgia Southern Thread

Good to see we're still playing music from the Tony Hawk 2 soundtrack.

Really good hustle by Nikita on the glass. We're up 17-8 at 11:54. Great diagonal and skip passing so far.

Nice flow on offense.

Best ball movement since CP3 left campus

This. Obviously the competition isn't great, but we're taking care of everything on our end. You can play terrible basketball still beat the Georgia Southerns of the world, but we're doing it through good basketball. It's a welcome sight.

I do feel like we could slow things down a little bit, though. Some of these drives to the basket that players like Nikita and Chase are making look like turnovers against good teams. I'm sure players will adjust against better comeptition, though.

Do we look good on defense or are they just incompetent?

Well I think we're playing w/ good effort and intensity and that's part of it.

Way better ball movement thus far than we had against Loyola. Seems a little more urgent and we're finding open shooters.

Terrible offensive foul call on GSU, we didn't deserve that one.

Way better ball movement thus far than we had against Loyola. Seems a little more urgent and we're finding open shooters.

Agreed. I didn't really understand the praise for the offense after the Loyola game. Tonight though it's looking much better. A lot more movement of both the ball and the players.

The improvement on both ends of the floor between this year and last is night and day. I'm not sure how many more wins we will get, but this team actually looks and plays like a team.

Make that 11 turnovers on them.

Their turnover to point ratio is not good.

Carson with the bucket, up 19-10.

Back