• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v. Georgia Southern Thread

Chennault is looking like a liabilty when he gets the ball. He's short, not very quick, and doesn't have the tightest handle. Georgia Southern brings a second defender on him and he dribbles to the corner and calls a timeout....

GSU getting very active on D, double teaming the ball between the circles.

Travis gets a great garbage bucket. Up 21-10 at 8:20.

Love that connection from Desrosiers and McKie.

Our offense is working best when it's running through Carson.

Chennault is looking like a liabilty when he gets the ball. He's short, not very quick, and doesn't have the tightest handle. Georgia Southern brings a second defender on him and he dribbles to the corner and calls a timeout....

Was he having this much trouble last game?

Yeah, in spite of that lull, still liking our offense a lot better. Great pass by Carson to McKie, and a nice pick and roll to the basket earlier w/ Fischer to Carson for that bucket.

forgive the simple question...but is georgia southern supposed to be at least decent? or are they a #299 RPI opponent?

I think Tony still has a shot at good playing time, he just needs to be ready for that pressure. I think he just got caught off guard when they upped the intensity.

Chennault is from Philly, therefore you are all bad people for pointing out that he's slow, makes poor decisions and cannot handle the ball very well.

Love,

Rj

HEY HEY HEY BAMA! They're the preseason #3 in the SoCon! OK!? BZ told me they're a great team!

I'm just kidding I have no idea how good they're supposed to be

GSU is athletic but they don't look very good. Our defense has been fantastic. Smothering.

Back