• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

I’m sure everyone’s phone lightning apps are more accurate than the equipment being used by The ACC.
We’re following Les’ blog and he’s literally sitting next to the ACC lightning person in the pressbox.

I could have driven to the game by now. Huge L

I assume we’ll still be the game on ACCN once the Clemson game starts?

If/when this thing restarts, there's a total of 16 media timeouts in que to get thru. Logic says to forgo them and get the game over asap, but logic typically doesn't apply in these situations.

Nc state game stopped just now. Ok I was wrong. Or was it the wake Hartman influence

Alright what's the third down play when we come back? I'm thinking roll out with Banks as the outside receiver and a drag route from Hite following behind from the opposite side

stop posting in here and help us kill this chat thread yallllllll

Back