• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

i'm guessing you don't recognize the bit of misogyny in your post
giphy.gif

C'mon man. I've never heard anybody here express surprise that a guy doing play-by-play (who also may not have played the game) knew more about the game than the color guy.

If you are symptomatic and test positive for COVID, then you should wear a mask. It's not going to prevent you from getting sick or sicker, but it might help prevent other people from getting sick or sicker. That's my only point.

Generally-speaking, there's no social cost of suggesting that folks wear masks if they are worried about getting COVID in a big, national-spike. Nobody is telling you that you must or sanctioning you if you do/don't.

Ultimately, though, I don't need a lecture from some lurker weirdo about the pseudo-science of mask wearing on a football thread. Like GTFOH with that. Go post about it with all of the other weirdos in the Tunnels.
I'd prefer it if these people just stay their ass's at home, but if we have to compromise then yes put a fucking mask on.

Not from the Vandy game, but this popped up on twitter....

Claiborne should be RB1. I have no faith in our coaches to make that happen. They seem satisfied with going to 7 straight post-season exhibition games and not truly being elite.

how did i do @IAppreciateIt ?
It will be interesting to see the pecking order once Ellison is healthy. And, if Ellison starts, does Claiborne get most of the carries?

IIRC, Walker never started. CBS maintained that position. I suspect Ellison will remain the starter unless he is injured for an extended time. Clawson maintains his ranking to start games but has shown a willingness distribute carries depending on success/health.

Wow. Nice stats work and I stand corrected. Honestly thought some of those Jules tucker/bryan Andrew’s as well as OB teams with Boo in middle, curry, arnoux, etc were in 4 sack/game area. Very surprised how few only get 3/game, so resetting expectations, but point still stands we need more pressure when go against better teams as Swann had way too much time.
But I really think we should target 4-5 sacks per game 🤭

Back