• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

Radar at the stadium looks fine starting about now for the rest of the afternoon.

Going to a Nebraska football game was one of the best experiences. It is like one big family. I met a couple who had been going to games since 1948! Have never seen an atmosphere like that anywhere else in the world.

Any idea when we start back up? Last lightning strike around 11:50

So what’s the attendance gonna be when it restarts? 1000? Should i drive over from Rawley, walk right in and sit in the first row?
Saw folks leaving right after the delay was called but lots of fans (WF and Vandy) have waited it out

Left to take my son home to get to his afternoon thing. Probably coming back on my own. Not checking tickets anymore. Who’ll still be here?

Less than Elon from what I have seen

VT about to kickoff from their own weather delay. This is Vandy's second weather delay in three games

Weather is good now. Absurd players are not out for a quick warmup and playing soon.

Back